Introducing world's first NVMe M2 SSD designed by audiophiles for audiophiles and serious music lovers. 3D NAND flash in pseudo SLC mode, paired with audio grade ultra-precision external oscillator, 8-layer milspec PCB with 2oz (200% more) copper isolation, 300% more grounding surface, 45u (900%) more gold-plated connectors, external linear power supply input, paired with super high-end audiophile grade Audionote Kaisei capacitors for high frequency noise filtration. Optional heat defusing heatsinks, solid aluminum with copper plating further enhances performance and heat dissipation by more that 10-degree Fahrenheit compare to commercial heatsinks.
- 333GB storage capacity (1TB 3D NAND flash in pseudo SLC mode)
- Crystek CCHD-957 Femto clock ossilator
- Audionote Kaisei 2x 220uf capacitors
- External power input & Internal MB power capacitor pass through
- DC 5v 2.1mm power input (min. 2.5A)
- Specially designed heat defusing heatsink (Optional)
- 2oz copper 8 layer PCB
- Milspec PCB stiffness
- 300% grouding area
- 45u gold plated connectors
- 1 year warranty
[1 2] (default) is motherboard power
[2 3] is external power input, when you set to this, you must use an external power supply, otherwise the system will not be able to detect the SSD.